Stellenangebot: PR Trainee – Nordic Area (m/f) bei MAGIX AG
MAGIX is since 1993 a principal pioneer of innovative rich media products for professional and consumer markets and a worldwide market leader in photo, video and audio software solutions. In addition to its full range of personal rich media products, MAGIX offers professional applications to audio production studios and broadcast stations. MAGIX is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
We are offering young, creative, and motivated candidates the opportunity to start their career with an internationally successful company as a
PR Trainee – Nordic Area (m/f)
at our office in Berlin.
Our trainee program, lasts up to 24 months, provides you with an overview of various aspects of a multimedia company’s PR work for the Nordic Area market. Your field of activity will include documentation and investigative duties, which range from the preparation of texts to the involvement in concepts and online PR work. Supervised by experienced PR staff, you will be responsible for our Nordic Area press contacts, which you will cultivate further. We offer an exciting job with a high level of responsibility in an internationally operating multimedia software business.
- You have a sound education in communications, journalism, economics, or IT (university degree or comparable qualification), and have already gained first working experience (e.g. an internship) in journalism/editorial work (print, Internet, TV or radio).
- During your studies, your internship, or non-university activities, you have proven that you have journalistic text and style skills, and can realize projects in a goal-directed manner due to your well-organized and precise style of working.
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office and multimedia software), and are interested in music, media, and the Internet.
- You are a team-minded organizational talent, and have a creative personality with an above-average commitment.
- You are a native speaker of a Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian) or Finnish, and have excellent knowledge of English.
If this unusual chance of working for a successful, established, and future-oriented business has caught your interest, we look forward to your comprehensive application documents including a photograph (please state: PR Trainee Scand). Please send your application by email to:
Rotherstraße 19, 10245 Berlin
Tel: (030) 29392-366